Precor AMT® 783 Adaptive Motion Trainer®
Exercisers can change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing a variety of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
A Versatile Total Body Workout
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® delivers a total body workout with high levels of oxygen consumption and energy expenditure.
780 Line Touchscreen Console
The 780 Line Touchscreen Console not only offers a brilliant 15″ screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Height with PVS: 81.8 in / 208 cm
- Length: 80 in / 203 cm
- Width: 35 in / 89 cm
- Height: 69 in / 175 cm
- Equipment Weight: 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2 in / 5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14 x 8 in / 36 x 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): N/A
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 6.5 in / 16.5 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Minimum Watts: 20
- Maximum Watts: 375
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Turkish
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Preva® Pass Reader: Yes
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Console Type: 15 in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Video decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Global TV Media Support: Integrated tuner – NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15 in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Video inputs: RF, HDMI (media adapter only – future)
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: N/A
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: N/A
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna operation
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable Country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Integrated
- Optional Power Supply: N/A