Precor Vitality Series Shoulder Press C012ES
Grip Variety and Size
The various grip options allow for wide and narrow grip movements, providing exercise variety. The oversized grips provide comfort while pressing.
The counterbalanced movement arm creates a proper motion path and low starting lift weight.
The seat and angle of the movement helps user easily align shoulder joint for proper load during movement.
- Length: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Width: 56 inches / 142 cm
- Height: 57 inches / 145 cm
- Equipment Weight: 430 lbs / 195 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 62 x 56 inches / 158 x 142 cm
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: Oversized press grips with multiple hand positions. Adjustable seat pad for desired start position.
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color: Gloss Metallic Silver