Precor Discovery Series Glute Extension DSL 618
Support for Stabilization
Elbow pad, handles and large foot platform stabilize the user during exercise.
Long Movement Arm
The movement arm length provides for maximum hip extension, promoting more glute activation during the exercise.
Easy Start Position
No adjustments are needed to start this workout. It is a quick start for all users.
- Length: 53 inches / 135 cm
- Width: 40 inches / 102 cm
- Height: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight: 448 lbs / 203 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Weight Stack: 160 lbs / 73 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 84 L x 40 W inches / 213 L x 102 W cm
- Weight Stack: Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards.
- Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery: Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustable Seat: Yes, gas-assisted ratcheting seat adjustment
- Adjustments: Ratcheting seat adjustments require only a lift to release the lever. Handles include slip-resistant rubber sleeves with machined alloy end-caps. Adjustment points are highlighted with a contrasting color for ease-of-use.
- Instructional Placard: Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: The drink-and-accessory holder features large open, even surfaced area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 3/16 inch (7″x19″) aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch and coated to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Frame and Finish: The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2×4″ electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bolt Down Capability: Yes
- General Features: Curvilinear motion path does not require hip alignment. Long movement arm encourages knee extension for full gluteal involvement. Elbow pad, handles and large base platform stabilize the user during exercise.
- Standard Shroud Color: Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White