Precor TRM 885 Treadmill
The insight driven design of the TRM 885 delivers optimal reliability, performance, and efficiency for operators, and unparalleled feel and comfort for exercisers.
The 880 line console not only offers a brilliant 15” screen that’s ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
Power Factor Correction (PFC)
Our highly efficient 4 HP AC motor drives are optimized with PFC for increased efficiency, improved performance and up to 30% reduction in energy consumption.
Integrated Footplant Technology™
Recognizes exercisers natural foot speeds and matches every stride for an ultra-smooth feel that enhances their workout experience.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System
Our patented system combines ideal cushioning, support, and stability for exercisers. Precor decks are designed to provide more absorption in the front where exercisers, feet hit the belt and added rigidity at the back for a firm push-off.
Active Status Light
To increase up-time an external status light lets you and your staff know at a glance the operating condition of your treadmill and when to perform life-extending maintenance.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 35 x 62 inches / 211 x 89 x 157.5 centimeters
- Weight: 430 lbs / 195 kg
- Power: 120V/20 amp, dedicated circuit Optional – 240V/20 amp, dedicated circuit
- Total Workouts: 27
- Motor Drive: 4.0 hp AC motor with Power Factor Correction
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 16 mph / .8 – 25.5 km/h
- Elevation Range: -3% – 15% (0.5% increments)
- Language Selection: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese (Iberian), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese and Korean
- Network Capabilities: Preva® network capable
- Entertainment: 15” LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Mobile device charger and audio jack
- Accessories: Accessories holder Reading rack Optional – Cable management
- Warranty: Visit www.precor.com for warranty terms