Precor Spinner® Rally
Superior Feel From the Perimeter Weighted Flywheel
Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience Driven Design
With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes all Spinner® bikes are designed to shed sweat to prevent pooling and rust. An open base makes it easier for maintenance and cleaning under and around the bikes. All aluminum adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it’s needed most.
The Spinner® Rally features an all aluminum frame for greater corrosion resistance and ride stiffness. This frame is complete with Fore/Aft handlebar adjustments, Morse taper connections, dual sided pedals (SPD compatible and toe cage), and a reliable, powerful friction resistance system. Available in both chain and belt drive.
- Length: 58 in / 147.3 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Height: 49.5 in / 125.7 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 126 lbs / 57.1 kg
- User Height Range: 4’ 11″ to 6′ 4″
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Crank Width: 162 mm
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Drive system: Chain or Poly-V belt
- Resistance System: Friction
- Color: Semi-gloss metallic black
- Frame: Powder coated aluminum
- Handlebars: Dip molded with fore-aft and up-down adjustment
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Display Type: Optional console sold separately
- Electronic Readouts: Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate, Time, Distance, Calories, Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver: Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters